Thursday, April 2, 2009

doctor, doctor... give me the news.

These pictures are not the best, (see what happens when I take it off auto!) but somehow they are still adorable. The girl loves to play doctor. I can't imagine why. We only go there about once a week.







Uh-oh, Hayes.  Looks like you've got a fever.


Yep, you're gonna need a shot for that.


Your heart sounds fine.


Ears look good.


My she is thorough.  

2 comments:

Alison Randall said...

Oh my gosh, those are the cutest pictures ever! Adeline and Hayes are going to LOVE looking at those when they're older. They tell such a great story.

While I'm thinking about it, what kind of camera do you have? It's so great! I need Heather's, Katie's, and yours to have a baby camera for me so I can take good pictures, too. :)

(Hey, why is my word to verify "annoy"?)

Earth Mama Sarah said...

oh my goodness, that is so freaking precious!