Thursday, April 2, 2009

girls just wanna

Last year we instituted an annual girls weekend at my parents lake house to celebrate my mom's birthday.  I love it.  It is a  chance to spend time with my mom, sister, and nieces for an entire weekend uninterrupted, which is surprisingly rare.  This year we (graciously) allowed my father to join us since he had been out of the country for two weeks and was desperately missing his wife.  Plus, we needed him to be our captain in order to take the sailboat out.  :)  Hayes also got to tag along since he's still a peanut.

We spent our time touring around on the golf cart, playing on the Keema boardwalk, playground hopping, and sailing.  The rest of the boys (my brother-in-law and my nephews) came up on Sunday for lunch,  some more sailing, and some crabbing.


Adeline adored the time with her cousins. She loves spending time with them. All the kids so sweet to her and she looks up to them so much!

How great is it to be loved this much by your cousins!?
































Yep... she fell in moments later.



Yes, that is a ton of pictures.  What can I say, I'm a proud mother and aunt.  I feel no shame.

2 comments:

Texas Slowpoke said...

So fun....looking forward to next year

Alison Randall said...

No shame necessary. I loved the pics and just wished I was in your family so I could go. :)

(Word verification this time is "shessec." That's more like it.)