So, first off I will say that Hayes is still the happiest, sweetest baby I've ever come across. He has a smile that will melt your heart and he really loves people (especially his mama, dada, and big sister!). But two new developments (very new, as in last night) are a blossoming love affair with his thumb and a new tooth!
Yes, the tooth is exciting. It is his bottom left tooth. I noticed it yesterday, just under the skin and low and behold, this morning I felt and it has broken through the surface. I understand that getting a tooth at 3 months is completely within the realm of normal, but it so much earlier than Adeline so it seems absolutely wild to me! Addie didn't get her first teeth until she was 8 months old and I think she still only had two when she turned one.
Now on to the really exciting stuff... the love affair. No, the fact that he is sucking his thumb now is not all that remarkable. The crazy awesome part of it is that it got him to sleep 10 HOURS STRAIGHT last night!!!! I know... Holy Cow! His usual is around 6 to 7 hour stretches and I was thinking that was amazing. Now 10 hours?! I'm not fully convinced that he is a real baby. :)
2 comments:
He really is such a happy little (well, not little) ... but he's soooo sweet. I just want to babysit him so I can snuggle him for hours and hours.
Awesome! 10 hours straight...Jake didn't do that till 5 months old. ha! And Jake didn't have teeth until he was 13 months old! :)
Post a Comment