Sunday, January 25, 2009

lots of playin'

Impromptu playgroup on Friday...
four little monkeys.


The girls took full advantage of "Mr. Joey"'s appearance at playgroup. Could this possibly be any sweeter?!


At Phil's with Henry...
Note the matching outfits.  They have dorky moms.












Outside with Papa...




Back at Phil's... 
I promise we don't get ice cream every time.







3 comments:

Katie Eaton Photography said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love that Joey came ... and that the girls flock to him. We missed you, Steph! Oh - and, that hat on Addie ... LOVE it. May we borrow it (and anything else ski related) for the trip?

sheltonfamily said...

Of course you can borrow it, Katie! I'm glad you reminded me... I'll call my mom and get her to bring our 2T bibs back from Colorado. She is leaving Colorado on Thursday and flying right into Austin. :)

Texas Slowpoke said...

So cute Paige, I love the one of Dad in the house. :)