Sunday, January 4, 2009

GA-ROSS!!!

I just took a shower.  As I took off my jeans, I found a big brown smear on the back left leg and front right leg of my jeans.  Yes, it's poop.  Gross.  How did this happen, you ask?  My only guess is that a small morsel of poo made it's way out of a diaper during a diaper change.  How it made it to my jeans is anybody's guess.  The last poopy diaper I changed was right before dinner, which means I've been covered in poop for at the last 4.5 hours.  I have done laundry, eaten dinner (during which I commented how Adeline "still smells like poop" and crossed my legs, no doubt smearing the poop across both legs of my jeans), put both kids to sleep (during which I was amazed to find that I could still smell that stinky diaper), downloaded and uploaded Christmas pictures (smelling no poop, must have dried by then)... all covered in crap.  I've been all over this house.  Who knows where all I will find poop tomorrow morning.

Yes, girls... this is what being a mother is like.  No rush, really.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to do (even more) laundry.

2 comments:

Alison Randall said...

That might just be the single funniest post I've ever read. And what great birth control. I especially love that you kept blaming it on Adeline.

Ah, glorious motherhood.

Duke Family said...

This is hilarious!