Tuesday, October 28, 2008

more pictures by heather walker!

I'll say it again... I still regret not doing this when Adeline was born.  If you are about to have a baby, call a professional photographer and set up a session for the first few days after the baby is born.  You won't regret spending the money.

Heather Walker, friend and amazing photographer, who took pictures of us a few months back while I was pregnant (www.heatherwalkerphotos.com/shelton), came to our house a few weeks ago to capture the new look of our family.  Hayes is 10 days old in the pictures.  They turned out so amazingly sweet.  I am never disappointed by Heather's pictures.  She is really talented!

Here are the pictures if you want to take a look! 

6 comments:

steph said...

okay, now I have tears in my eyes! just beautiful1

Mindy said...

I love it....it makes me so excited to have our little one! :)

Lindsay H said...

OMG...those are beautiful pictures! Now I want my babies to be that little again. :)

Katie Eaton Photography said...

Aawww -- soooo sweet!! He's already changed so much! I can't believe it. Where has the time gone??

Duke Family said...

Between a highly photogenic family, and Heather's incredible talent, these pictures are amazing.

Jessica said...

Paige, you have a stunningly beautiful family! I'm a little choked up!

Heather -- amazing!