Adeline made cupcakes to help celebrate and learned to sing Happy Birthday just for him. For some reason she just can't get the "birthday" part in there, so she sings "Happy to you!" instead. And I can't even count how many times I heard her scream "HAPPY TO YOU, DADA!!!"
The germfest, um, I mean cooking begins...
Just one (hundred) little taste test(s)...
Yep, that's good stuff!
What's a cupcake without icing?
So proud!
Hmmm... I wonder which one Adeline made?
Robert, being the brave soul and super dad that he is, ate Adeline's cupcake! She was so excited to give it to him. I expect he will be spending some time in the ICU soon.
Happy Birthday, Robert! We love you!
6 comments:
Hilarious!!
Happy Birthday, Robert! And Paige, you officially earned an LOL from me with the cupcake picture. Couldn't have been cuter.
Yeah, that made me laugh out loud. So cute. Happy B-day to Robert!
Could Adeline be any more adorable? Happy Birthday Robert!
Adorable photos! Just love these!!!
Post a Comment