We are definitely overflowing with cuteness at our house now. TWO adorable children plus one handsome husband... it's almost too much for one to take. How did we get so lucky?
What a precious new addition to your already precious family! Hayes is the cutest baby I've seen in a long while, and everyone looks like they are adjusting just fine.
I can't wait to meet him! From one big sister Addie to another, let Addie know she's already doing a great job being an older sibling. :)
too cute- Robert and Hayes already sleeping in the same position! And it looks like Hayes is gonna have dark hair like his DaDa! Glad you all are doing so well. We hope to get to see you sometime in the future!
No kidding. You are hogging all the cuteness. Unfair! I can't wait to see you tomorrow - I'll call a while before coming. Also, I can't believe how alert he is! I love those big huge eyes.
8 comments:
What a precious new addition to your already precious family! Hayes is the cutest baby I've seen in a long while, and everyone looks like they are adjusting just fine.
I can't wait to meet him! From one big sister Addie to another, let Addie know she's already doing a great job being an older sibling. :)
Definitely some cuteness going on over there! Can't wait to see you all!
What a beautiful family!
Awwww ... so sweet. You guys look like he's already sleeping through the night (translation: you already look fabulous)!
I am so glad you are still posting! I've been thinking about you guys- so glad things are going well. Hayes is precious.
too cute- Robert and Hayes already sleeping in the same position! And it looks like Hayes is gonna have dark hair like his DaDa! Glad you all are doing so well. We hope to get to see you sometime in the future!
just adorable - I love the photo of the "Shelton men" sleeping. Congratulations again!!!
No kidding. You are hogging all the cuteness. Unfair! I can't wait to see you tomorrow - I'll call a while before coming.
Also, I can't believe how alert he is! I love those big huge eyes.
Post a Comment