We finally got to meet our sweet Hayes this morning! We are all happy and healthy. The delivery went perfectly and he was welcomed into the world at our home at 8am this morning. He shares a birthday with Robert's dad which is so incredibly special to us!
By the looks of my pregnant belly, it was no secret that he would be a big boy. Here are his stats...
Hayes Parkhill Shelton
9lbs 4oz
22 inches long
Simply adorable and perfect
So far Adeline loves her baby brother. She was very excited to meet him and when he started crying she said "toy" and ran out the door. She came back a few minutes later with a matchbox car to make him feel better. :)
14 comments:
He's so beautiful! Congrats Paige, Robert, and Adeline! Welcome to the world, Hayes!
We are so excited for ya'll. He is even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Congratulations!
I am sooo happy for you all, and jealous of a wonderful home birth! I love it!
He is beautiful and looks a lot like his big sister. And the matchbox car story almost made me cry - thanks a lot. Now I need a Kleenex.
We can't wait to meet him in person and give you all huge hugs of congratulations very soon! Welcome to the world, little Hayes!
Welcome to the world baby Hayes! We can't wait to meet you! You share a birthday with a very special man!
What a beautiful baby boy!
CONGRATS!!!!
Awww, how wonderful! He is beautiful, and already looks like Addie. Congratulations!
What a beautiful baby boy you have! He's just perfect ... and I'm so happy that you had a wonderful birth experience at home.
I love that picture of Adeline with him -- sooo sweet.
Now -- here's the big question, when can I come get my hands on him for some snuggle time!?
He does look like his big sis! He is so adorable and I can't wait to see him in person! I am so glad you found the energy to post this because we've been so eager to hear about his arrival. Lots of love!
Good looking, strappin' young man. Congrats to you both.
Congratulations!! He is so beautiful and perfect, and Addie is such a wonderful big sister already.
What a sweet and beautiful way to be brought into the world, at home among the people who love you most.
All our love - the Dukes
Congratulations!!! Thank you for sharing the wonderful news and pictures. Hayes is such a beautiful little guy and I cannot wait to meet him. ~Laura (representin' the Browns:))
Congrats! He is totally gorgeous. I hope to meet him in person some time soon! Let me know if you need food or anything, we'd be happy to drop off something!
Steph shared the news & I was excited to see the pix. Congrats! Both of your babies are beautiful!
I hadn't heard any news so I checked your blog today and there he is!
Congratulations Shelton family! He is a beautiful little boy! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment