Monday, September 22, 2008

vote for my sister!



If you have a second, please follow the below link and vote for my sister's family!  They entered their family room to be made over on HGTV and trust me... they are very, very deserving!  I would love for them to have an incredible, relaxing place to spend time together.  They are just finishing up a huge addition/remodel to their house where they did a TON of the work themselves.  They are exhausted from it all (well, the kids still have a ton of energy, but you know how that goes!) and could really use a place to relax and have fun with the kids.  

Speaking of kids, they have five!  Three are adopted and two of those are a set of twins.  There's Elijah (7), Noah (6), Abigail (4.5), Joseph (4), and Rebecca (4).  It's a wild and crazy house.  They are an amazing family!

So please, go vote... rate them with 5 stars!  They are the "family room with too much room to wrestle".  


3 comments:

Mindy said...

Done! I hope they win. When we get power I will vote again with the other computer.

Texas Slowpoke said...

What a sweet note Paige... Thanks!
Please pass on a big thank you to all those who took the time to vote. I really appreciate their thoughtfulness. I don't know if we will get to be on the show, but I have been very humbled by those who took the time out of their day to vote.

Laura said...

Done! They are such a deserving family, and I really hope they win!!