Well, it is September 14th. Hayes and I are officially past due. It's funny the expressions of sympathy you get when you say "Yesterday." in response to the well meaning question, "When is your baby due?"
He's just waiting to make a grand entrance! He really wanted you guys to feel like the house was in order and now he's just giving you a chance to get relaxed and have a few more nights of rest.
2 comments:
He's just waiting to make a grand entrance! He really wanted you guys to feel like the house was in order and now he's just giving you a chance to get relaxed and have a few more nights of rest.
Yeah, I remember the slight look of horror the water aerobics instructor had when she asked me my due date and I said, "five days ago."
Here's hoping he comes out soon!!
Post a Comment