When we were in The Woodlands a few weeks ago we got to have lunch with one of my best friends from High School and her little boy. I hadn't seen them in months so it was great to get together. I swear baby Jake is the cutest little boy. He is definitely a '
gerber baby'. And sickeningly happy and content every time I see him. I didn't think that babies like that existed, so as soon as I met Jake, I put in a request that my next child be as easy going as him. Hopefully Hayes got the memo.
Mommies and babies

Just gotta love this series of pictures...
A: Ugh... pictures.
J: I'm the happiest baby ever!

A: At least I have this giraffe thing that I took from that baby. It's cute.
J:
Aww, that girl next to me looks nice. I like her.

J: Oh look, my giraffe toy.
A: Does he really think he's going to get this thing back?
A: I don't think so, buddy!
A: That's right... step off, baby!
J: What just happened here?

A: Ugh... more pictures.
J: I'm the happiest baby ever!

1 comment:
:) That is so cute!!
We can't wait to come see you.
Mindy and Jake
Post a Comment