We got to see a lot of animals, which honestly Adeline was not too thrilled about. She kept telling us "no... no... no" as we got closer and closer. But the real trauma happened when Robert caught a grasshopper and showed Adeline. It was the start of a phobia of all bugs. Later in the day we saw a teeny spider in the house and Adeline freaked out about it. "Spida, spida!" (crying... pointing). Then Robert to the rescue to rid us of the spider. About a minute later she spotted a black speck on her chair (part of the wood grain) and she was convinced it was a spider. She was really upset when we wouldn't (couldn't) get rid of it. I know you aren't supposed to laugh at your child when they are crying, but it was quite hilarious.
I didn't get many pictures, but I did get a few as we celebrated Granny's birthday.
Sweet Granny
Granny after her birthday toast... Limoncello
No comments:
Post a Comment