Monday, July 7, 2008

friends forever...

Sabrina and Adeline have become such good friends.  I can't believe that I'll only be watching her for a few more weeks!  I know Adeline will miss spending so much time with 'Budgie'!!  It's been so good to see how much they enjoy playing with each other.  Seeing them laugh and giggle together really gives me peace of mind about Hayes and Adeline being so close in age.  Hayes will be Adeline's live-in playmate!  

Today we went to the fountain park downtown.  Adeline and Sabrina couldn't have been cuter.  They played their little hearts out.  You'd think it would be pretty hard to wrangle two toddlers in wide open places, but they really hang close together when we go out.  They just love to play with each other so they are pretty much attached at the hip.





Yes, they are quite possibly the two cutest little girlfriends ever!







Here's a cute video of Addie and Sabrina playing. Sabrina has been in an imitating phase lately. Today she cracked me up... every once in a while she would follow Adeline around walking where she walked, splashing when she splashed, sitting down when she sat down, etc. In the car she even imitated Adeline asking for "mult" (milk) even though Sabrina can say milk with perfect enunciation! You can catch a quick game of 'follow the leader' in the video.  So adorable!

5 comments:

Katie Eaton Photography said...

Love, love, love the pictures!

steph said...

That's super cute!

Alison Randall said...

It might be the wine talking, but they really look like two little penguins in that video. I'm giggling a lot.

Katie Eaton Photography said...

I'm so sad that tomorrow is our last official day. Sabrina is going to be really sad next week! :(

heather said...

ahhhh - friends are SO important in life!