We are still debating on names. As of today we are leaning toward Hayes Shelton. Possibly Hayes Andrew Shelton. Possibly Hayes Parkhill Shelton. Andrew is Robert's middle name. Parkhill is Robert's granddad's middle name (his dad's dad). I still love Moses and Robert has come around a little on it, but I don't think he's ever going to give all the way on that one. Ah, well! Hayes is a great name (IMO). It's the first name we've found that both of us really like a lot, so I think it will stick. We've just got to figure out that middle name. We just can't decide which we like better. Any votes?
Adeline has finally started to 'understand'-ish that there is a baby in my stomach. She points to my stomach and say "bee-bee", so I guess she's somewhat getting it? But then again, she pointed to Robert's stomach tonight and said "bee-bee". Hmmm... a hard concept to grasp. We're working on it. She's very fascinated with babies right now. She points them out everywhere we go and her baby dolls and stuffed animals are the most played with toys in the house. It's very sweet to watch her diaper the babies, put them to bed, hug them, etc. She's quite loving with them for a 16 month old. Then just the other day we were hanging out with Kristin and I got to hold sweet 3 month old baby Parker. A true test of how she will react to a new 'real life' baby in the family. Adeline (who was previously playing contentedly) came walking over with a stern look on her face telling me "no, no, no, no, no". When I bent down to talk to her she tried to push him out of my arms. Ah, those first few weeks with baby brother should be interesting! :)
Hey, check out this basketball in my stomach!

Hey, check out this basketball in my stomach!
2 comments:
I love using family names so both are great to me. I think I might vote for Andrew.
What happend to Lucy and Jack? :)
I love the name Hayes - I think I like the sound of Hayes Parkhill best... it rolls off the tounge very nice.
Post a Comment