Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Adeline fix for Daddy

We are missing you, Robert! I know you are missing us, too so here is a collection of random pictures and a video that were taken over the past few days of your baby girl. I'll try to take another video of her walking for you soon.

Bed head extraordinaire (sp? again, forgive my lack of spell check!)


Standing strong


Her favorite toy in Colorado... the "shopping cart"


Check out that awesome bod!


Her favorite past time... cleaning out drawers


Blocks are so fun!


Trying to escape


And now for the video. This one cracks me up for some reason. We've been keeping the K'nex away from Addie this whole time because there are so many small parts. And thus they have become her personal Holy Grail. Well tonight we let her indulge. It cracks me up how she goes after them so hard core. Then when the big kids try to take them, she won't let go without a fight. I think she's learning to hold her own around here!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love these photos of her. She's such an adorable little girl. She just radiates happiness.