The Bradley playgroup was so hilarious. Just a couple of kids playing in someones house wearing costumes for no other reason but for the entertainment of their mothers. For what it's worth, they didn't seem to mind at all. These kids are serious about play... they won't let anything slow them down. Not a giant array of peacock feathers following them around, not a hugely padded spider gut and six spider legs, not a pair of sparkly fairy wings attached to their back. Nothing.
The Trail of Trick or Treating at Zilker was so much fun. Claire and Aunt Cynthia came with us and we also ran into some more of our Bradley class buddies. I forgot my camera so the pictures are courtesy of Bradley folks.
And finally Halloween itself. I took Adeline up to my old office to trick or treat since I felt sure that if we took her around the neighborhood people would realize that the candy was actually for me and Robert and we'd be busted. Halloween at SII was always a big event and this year was no exception. I loved seeing everyone in costume! I have to say, though... the cutest one in costume that I saw (besides Adeline, of course!) was my old boss's 9 week old boy, Benjamin. He was a banana and he was definitely so cute that I could have just eaten him up! Stuart took some amazing pictures of Adeline while we were there!
Group shot at play group (poor Henry got blocked out by Adeline's massive spray)

Some close ups of the friends we got to see in costume during playgroup and the Trail of Trick-or-Treating...
Henry the spider

Ruby the fairy

Julian the lifeguard (not quite in full costume for this picture)

Ollie the hedgehog
Jalie the frog
Owen the Dallas Cowboy (is his hair great or what?!)
A sampling of Stuart's great pictures...



No comments:
Post a Comment