Tuesday, October 23, 2007

halloween madness

As a new mom, sometimes I have no idea what I am getting myself into when we try new things. Well, who am I kidding, I never have any idea what I'm getting myself into. Last Friday was no exception. Babystyle was having a Halloween party at Barton Creek Mall and since I will jump at any excuse to get Addie in her precious costume, we went. We were supposed to be meeting Henry and Steph there, but Henry got the stomach flu on Thursday night so they ended up missing it. Kristin came with us... a little glimpse into her future as a mom!

The party was complete madness. Kids in costume everywhere. No room to walk without stepping on a baby lion or tiny Spiderman. I swear it was like an obstacle course in there. Adeline absolutely loved it. She was all over the place in her peacock costume (which is not the easiest thing to get around in) and really seemed to love the story time. I can't get over how much she loves being around people. She really seems to thrive on it.

Mama and baby peacock


Is she the cutest peacock or what?


Story time... can you spot Addie?

3 comments:

steph said...

I'm still mourning the fact that we had to miss this!

I love her costume -- she's the cutest peacock I've ever seen.

Jenny said...

Oh she looks adorable in her costume! I can't wait to see it in real life!!

Katie Eaton Photography said...

OMG, I love the costume!! I wish I would have gotten that for Sabrina!