Some highlights...
Waiting for daddy to come home on Friday
And a little practice walking
We had dinner with friends Jonathan & Kristin on Friday night. The boys grilled hamburgers, Kristin and I talked about babies & childbirth (she's pregnant due in Feb), Adeline was an angel. We stayed until almost 9pm because Addie was being so good. She got back at us when we got in the car to go home, but overall it was a great night spent with great friends.
On Saturday we went to the Sunset Valley Farmer's market to get some fresh all natural meat from Richardson Farms (Robert's Uncle Jim & Aunt Kay's farm). Then we were off to the new fountain park downtown. Addie loved it as long as we were holding her. She was not so sure about things if we put her down... those fountains get really tall and a bit overwhelming for an (almost) 9 month old!
Hmmm... what's this?
Oh geez... pick me up, Daddy, pick me up!
Enjoying things from the safety of Daddy's arms
Mommy's turn
Mommies can be fun, too.
Getting dressed again and already looking sleepy
Addie crashed when we got in the car, so Robert and I decided to drive around and let her sleep. I'm calling it a driving date. We got to sit and talk without trying to coral Adeline. What a treat!
Sunday we went to church, then had our small group bible study, Robert mowed the lawn, then he took Adeline to Home Depot while I cleaned house. Like I said, we didn't really do anything super exciting, but as it turns out... that's not really what makes a weekend perfect anyway.
P.S. You can listen to the sermon on pleasure on our Church's website... http://www.gatewaychurch.com/. It really is good... you should listen!
2 comments:
Those jeans are adorable. I didn't know they made flare leg pants in 6-9mo clothes!! So cute.
~LB
You guys actually sounded super busy this weekend. C and I can barely get ourselves out of the house with Hollis because of all of the "projects" we have going on. I want my lounging time back!!! Love and Light!
The Holts
Post a Comment