Rounding out my iphone picture clear out is this sweet picture of Hayes. He fell asleep in the car one afternoon and I carried him in and laid him in my lap. Memories of him as a tiny baby came flooding back. This is the spot in my lap I always laid him when I needed my hands free to tend to Adeline, to eat dinner, fold laundry, or just to gaze at him and look him over as mamas do. I can't believe he still fits in this spot. Maybe he is still little after all. Yes, I do believe I'll hang on to his babyhood a bit longer.
1 comment:
Oh, so sweet. I would lay on my side and newborn C would sleep sitting up with her head on my tummy. Lately, when she can't sleep and she's in bed with me, she wants to lay in that same position. Lots of memories!
Post a Comment