Another afternoon spent with the Dukes. It is so lovely to have such dear, sweet friends close by. They are the kind of friends that live a few streets away and come over at a moments notice. The kind that you can call on when you need a favor, or a listening ear. The kind that don't bat an eye when you send their children home from your house covered in mud and green smoothie. :)
{This is the terribly unattractive grassy mud pit in our front yard. Makes for great pies. The best in town.}
{No concern for clean up. Not even remotely anticipating the icy cold hose down that is impending. Gotta love that. Living in the moment, they are.}
{Sweet girl is making mud soup. Which she lovingly tried to shove in her mama's mouth, passing it off as chocolate soup.}
{So adorable. So sweet. So clean.}

{But even sweet little Katherine couldn't stay clean that day. She dug right in, too. And I dare say she liked it.}

{But even sweet little Katherine couldn't stay clean that day. She dug right in, too. And I dare say she liked it.}
{... and then she ate mud. But only once, I promise.}

{After everyone was gone, it was time for cleanup.}

{After everyone was gone, it was time for cleanup.}










3 comments:
What a wonderful day and afternoon spent with friends! I think I even cleaned some mud out of Parker's ears during bathtime that night.
cute! Have of these pictures don't show up on my screen. :(
So fun. Great pictures!
- Natalie
Post a Comment