
These pictures were taken on a rare morning where I got up with Hayes. Usually my saintly husband gets up with him. It's good father/son time. That's what I tell him. So, in the pictures, why are his eyes glued to the computer? Because of this...
You really should click on it and watch at least the first 45 seconds. It's actually pretty hilarious. Since he found this video, the first words out of his mouth every morning are, "YOU WAKE, DADA! I go in the kitchen and watch the diggers?" And it lasts just long enough to get the coffee started. Which is totally necessary when you are up before the sun.


4 comments:
Oh wow. 2 things:
1. Have you memorized the words yet to that awesome, awesome song?
2. Of the 2.5 million views that video has, how many of them are due to Hayes?
So cute!
Buy the baby an ipad, he can turn it on himself. :) A few extra winks of sleep may be worth the "investment"
soooo cute. I like the idea of buying him an iPad -- it could be worth the investment to get an extra hour or two of sleep!
Ha! Don't tempt Robert... he's looking for any excuse possible to buy an iPad.
And Steph, probably 30% of the page views are from Hayes. And not only do we have the words memorized, but we sing it constantly. It is the current soundtrack for our family!
Post a Comment