We had so much fun and they were terrific models! They were patient, cooperative, silly and spirited. All the things that make for great pictures. I was able to focus on my settings and still capture some great moments. Yes, Adeline's dress is too short and she's wearing socks with her dress shoes (which are on the wrong feet). But you know, that's just sooo her. I love it. Hey, at least I made her put shorts under the dress.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
anybody need a pair of models?
I took Addie and Hayes out on Friday afternoon to practice with my camera. This is the first time I have taken them somewhere strictly to take pictures of them. I really wasn't sure how it would go considering I was going to a pretty busy downtown location and I would be behind the camera and a little distracted. But I really, really want/need more practice where I am focusing on my camera settings alone. So I decided to go ahead and try it. South Congress is so fun and colorful and I knew I could get lots of smiles from the kids a with the promise of a lemonade at Jo's. Plus Robert could meet up with us at the end of it all for a drink and some dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















4 comments:
Paige, these are great! I love that you were able to get the "i love you" wall.
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!!
You can never post too many pictures!! I love the one of her shoes ... and how you can see the owie on her knee.
You are a natural, Paige! They (the kids and the pics) are so so cute. And the "i love you" one is priceless!
Post a Comment