Hilarious. I can't believe he let you do that! Sage still won't let me come near her with clips, rubber bands, headbands, etc. He does look just like Adeline. So funny!
I know, it's hard to cut such a cute thing! I'm having the same problem over here. and I did pull back Westin's bangs the other day with Addi's hair clip ;)
4 comments:
So ... when I saw the thumbnail... I thought it was Adeline. ;)
Hilarious. I can't believe he let you do that! Sage still won't let me come near her with clips, rubber bands, headbands, etc. He does look just like Adeline. So funny!
I know, it's hard to cut such a cute thing! I'm having the same problem over here. and I did pull back Westin's bangs the other day with Addi's hair clip ;)
Paige... that is terrible! On the other hand he would be a very cute girl. :)
Post a Comment