
Potty learning has gone surprisingly well. Seriously... I'm still really surprised. There have been accidents here and there, but it's really rare. He can go to the bathroom by himself when we are at home. When we are out, he does fine on a regular toilet. He has stayed dry through a day at Sea World, a trip to Dallas, and all of our regular outings around town. I haven't had to put him back in a diaper since we started a few weeks ago. Well, except for nap & bedtime. He's mostly dry during nap, so I may cut that diaper soon.
All in all, I'll take the occasional accident over changing (and washing!) diapers everyday. I've got him in cloth training pants and when there has been a pee accident, those things soak up so much of it that nothing even hits the floor. A few wipes of the legs, a change of pants and it's done. With Addie I never used training pants, we just went straight to panties. Big mistake. Training pants are wonderful.
So fun to watch little ones learn and grow. Kids amaze me.
1 comment:
Well done Mama & Hayes! I am SO impressed.
Post a Comment