Thursday, May 27, 2010

6 x 2 =



These two? Twins. My sister's. They are six years old now, which means I'm old.

For two years now they have chosen a trip to Austin as their birthday treat which makes them my favorites. The rest of the Kelly kids better shape up.

Six. Gosh darn they are cute.







3 comments:

Katie Eaton Photography said...

Great pics!! When are you going to come over and take pictures of the Eaton fam?

Melanie Flinn said...

Great pics. Precious children.....and you and Robert are precious too of course. ;)

Texas Slowpoke said...

Awe...

I love the pictures, and loved the trip even more. Yes, Elijah ask quite often for a return trip. He might just get his wish, we would love to see ya'll again soon. Will say that you outdid yourself on the last trip so I hope you are ready to top that. :)