Wow, you sure made up for lost time. I think I'm all caught up tonight. I need to do the same thing.
I won't bother commenting on every single post, but I had so many thoughts. In no particular order:
1) I love your whole family. It's like a Benetton ad. In a great way. 2) I have had that exact same thought about homeschooling. There are many pros to it, and just one of them is the flexibility to enjoy life. Maybe we'll all end up doing it (somewhat) together. 3) Your photography has really become amazing. Every post, I feel like I'm there. You have made me realize how worth it photography classes could be. If you have a particular teacher to recommend, I'll take the advice! 4) I miss you. We should hang out sometime. In the meantime, keep posting!
1 comment:
Wow, you sure made up for lost time. I think I'm all caught up tonight. I need to do the same thing.
I won't bother commenting on every single post, but I had so many thoughts. In no particular order:
1) I love your whole family. It's like a Benetton ad. In a great way.
2) I have had that exact same thought about homeschooling. There are many pros to it, and just one of them is the flexibility to enjoy life. Maybe we'll all end up doing it (somewhat) together.
3) Your photography has really become amazing. Every post, I feel like I'm there. You have made me realize how worth it photography classes could be. If you have a particular teacher to recommend, I'll take the advice!
4) I miss you. We should hang out sometime. In the meantime, keep posting!
Post a Comment