H : Waaah!
A : Oh Hayes, here, let me get you my toy to make you happy.
H : (huge smile)
[Mom enters scene to give Hayes some puffs to eat]
A : Okay, Hayes. This is some cereal Cheerios. Let me show you. This is how you eat them.
[Addie snags a few puffs to demonstrate with, Hayes smiles]
A : Let me share with you. Here you go. You're a share-a-saurus.
H : (huge smile)
A : Oh, let me share my legs with you. Here you go, Hayes. I'm a share-a-saurus, too, Hayes.
[Addie puts her feet up on Hayes's highchair]
H : (huge smile)
A : Oh, I'm going to come up to you.
[Addie climbs onto Hayes's highchair]
H : (huge smile, giggles)
I adore watching them together. This picture is from dinner the other night. Addie was cracking Hayes up.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, can I just have them? That is the cutest little "play" I've ever read. I wonder how different the scripts will be in, say, 3 years? :)
Hope the surgery went well today! I've been thinking of you. I'm sure Hayes will be just fine, but it's hard on the mamas.
Post a Comment