Wednesday, May 20, 2009

two more sewing creations

The first is a skirt for Addie made from one of her dresses from last summer that was too small to wear again this summer.  Super easy... I just cut the top part of the dress off and added an elastic waistband.   My genius crafty sister gave me the idea.  It's so fun to see some of her cute stuff from last year get a new lease on life!

The first picture is in B&W because my lighting was terrible.  :)





The most recent project is a shirt that Addie made.  Well, I helped a little.  But really, it was mostly all her.  She cut pieces of fabric from my scraps all by herself and showed me where on the shirt she wanted to sew them.  Then she sat in my lap as we sewed them on together.  We're calling it her 'scrappy' shirt.  I think it turned out super cute.  She's very proud of it.  



3 comments:

Katie Eaton Photography said...

Cuuuute! Can you do that same thing to Sabrina's dress? They can be twinbies again!

Texas Slowpoke said...

So cute!!! I loved that dress of hers last year, can't wait to see it again on her. :)

Jessica said...

That's so cute! I love how you involved Addie in the process!