Tuesday, April 21, 2009

settling back in

We are still settling back into life after a week and a half in Alabama.  I'll update with pictures and stories from Easter and all soon.  Actually my pictures will look a lot like Heather's recent posts (the content, not the quality... ha!).  Adeline and Addison have the same Easter dress and Hayes was wearing a black and white gingham shirt very similar to Westin.  And I also have some (super cute, if I do say so) pictures of Hayes wearing one of his newsboy hats a la Heather's recent post of Westin wearing one of his.  We must be drinking the same tea lately.  So if you don't want to wait for me to post my pictures, just go to her blog, squint your eyes, and imagine that Addison and Westin are Adeline and Hayes.  :)

In the meantime, here is a hilarious picture that Kristin took of Adeline at the farmer's market groovin' to the music.

2 comments:

heather said...

Welcome home! Now if we didn't happen to be shopping together for our Addis' dresses that would be strange - but the hats are a fun coincidence. Hmm, wonder if we were matching too that day ;)
I'll look forward to seeing the photos!

Katie Eaton Photography said...

Love the dancing picture ... especially the upside down glasses. ;)