Thursday, March 19, 2009

the cut



Stephanie Leopold... why, oh why did you give me these?  You knew no good would come of it.  Do you dislike Adeline?  Has she harmed you in some way? 

I'll have you know Robert has now suffered at the hands of your generosity as well.

The before:

Note Hayes smiling in the background... it is impossible for him to stop smiling.

And after:  









Yes, it is short.  Very short.  I just couldn't stop.  A little here, now that part is uneven, clean it up a bit there.  Snip.  Snip.  Snip.

It is not a great cut.  You probably can't even say it's a good cut.  But it's not a complete massacre.  And for that I am thankful.  I kind of doubt that I'll try it again.

Robert's cut, on the other hand, looks pretty dang good.  Short hair is so much easier to cut.

6 comments:

steph said...

I think it looks cute!

(and for the record, I'm sooooo glad I didn't let myself get talked into cutting Adeline's hair for you.)

Duke Family said...

The cut isn't bad at all, she looks really cute. How many lollipops did it take to get her to cooperate? I count at least two in the pictures.

Katie Eaton Photography said...

Awww -- it's very stylish!!

Melanie Flinn said...

Your pictures look great (don't care about the cut- just kidding!)! Did you take a class yet? Yours are much better than mine...maybe its the fact that you have a brighter house and great patio for taking photos. Moment of truth- automatic or manual????!

But I really love the cute and she looks precious with that "smile"

sheltonfamily said...

melanie... no class yet. and yes... all on automatic! :)

jteaton said...

Business in the front, party in the back. I dig it, and I have no room to talk.