Too cute... he is getting so big! Check out he tie shirthttp://www.insidemyhomeschool.blogspot.com/
The kids look so much alike that if you squint the pics kind of look like they could be pictures of Adeline. Best of both worlds!
I agree with Steph ... guess he isn't JT's kiddo afterall. ;) I just want to snuggle him!
He's so cute!!
Hey Paige,I have an award for you. :)http://insidemyhomeschool.blogspot.com/I hope you enjoy!!..no it is not something mean, I know your were wondering. :)
Great pics. Hayes is getting so big and he sure is a handsome little man. It's been too long since we've seen him! Good job with the pics too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Too cute... he is getting so big! Check out he tie shirt
http://www.insidemyhomeschool.blogspot.com/
The kids look so much alike that if you squint the pics kind of look like they could be pictures of Adeline. Best of both worlds!
I agree with Steph ... guess he isn't JT's kiddo afterall. ;) I just want to snuggle him!
He's so cute!!
Hey Paige,
I have an award for you. :)
http://insidemyhomeschool.blogspot.com/
I hope you enjoy!!
..no it is not something mean, I know your were wondering. :)
Great pics. Hayes is getting so big and he sure is a handsome little man. It's been too long since we've seen him! Good job with the pics too!
Post a Comment