Thursday, September 11, 2008

a few updated house pictures

Adeline is taking an exceptionally long nap today so I may have time to post twice while she is sleeping.  Of course she is doing this because my first post was devoted to complaining about her poor sleep.  Ah, she's a sweet one.

Anyway, thanks to my wonderful friends who have traded off taking care of Adeline for a few hours every day for the last week, I have been able to get a ton finished at the house lately.  Seriously... my friends are amazing!  Here's what I've been up to...

Play room...






Time needed to paint the walls courtesy of Katie.
Time needed to shop for and create the wall of circles courtesy of Melanie.
Time needed to paint cubbies in the built in courtesy of Heather.

Still needed... cushion for the low wooden bench, re-installation of the doors for the large top cubbies in the built in, new light fixture, and family picture displays.

Hayes's room...






Time needed to hang large tree picture courtesy of Steph & Katie.
Time needed to touch up paint the built in shelf unit courtesy of Jenny.
Time needed to hang the alphabet cards and organize the closet courtesy of Jennifer.

Robert designed and built the built-in shelf/changing table unit using some Ikea bookcases and an Ikea chest of drawers, which I love. It makes the room feel so organized and open and adds so much function to that wall! Now I just need to figure out how to use that much storage! :)

Still needed... pictures in the frames, organization and decoration for the shelves, a baby boy.

Kids' bathroom... It has a mirror now. Woo-hoo!


Master bath... Also has (very dirty) mirrors now!


A close up of the super cool window film on our vanity window. Thank you to Jennifer and Chris who gave us their leftovers!

3 comments:

steph said...

Just beautiful! I love the circles in the playroom. Such a simple idea but it adds so much life and color!

Texas Slowpoke said...

Wow!!! You never cease to amaze me!!

Jolie Molino said...

Wow you can come visit anytime and redecorate my house! Your daughter is beautiful by the way!