Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pa-pa's boat

Adeline had her fist trip out on Pa-pa's sail boat last weekend. To say she was excited about it is an understatement.  She giggled every time we talked about getting on the boat. She sat in the back of the boat for a while, helped Dada steer, checked the gages, then headed up to the very front of the boat to relax with Grammy for the rest of the trip. She was up at the front for at least an hour. I haven't seen her sit still that long in... well... I don't think I've ever seen her sit still for that long! She loved the wind in her face, watching the waves and searching for 'balls' (jelly fish) in the water.

Heading out to sea


Soooo excited to finally be on the boat!


She's an enthusiastic skipper.


Checking our depth.


Hanging with Grammy at the front of the boat.

No comments: