
Tonight we went to the local YMCA which is actually a huge camp with all sorts of cool stuff. I'm sure we'll be going there with the kids quite often to avoid cabin fever and "The Shining" syndrome. Tonight we just went to the open gym. Half of the gym is a roller skating rink and the other half is a regular gym. Upstairs in the balcony they have ping pong, foose ball, and air hockey and the other balcony has a rock climbing wall. Mostly the kids just ran around, threw dodge balls, and screamed. They've got music pumping pretty loud (is that a requirement for skate rinks?) and I was finally able to get a decent video of Adeline showing off her dance moves. She's got oh-so-many more moves than just what is in the video. This is just a taste of what she can throw down.
2 comments:
Is the cutest dancing baby I have every seen! Shake it, girlfriend!
Hope you guys are having fun - we miss you!
i miss you guys too! Its too quiet around here.
Post a Comment