I knew that seemed too easy. Addie cranked back up as soon as I published the post and Robert had to bring her to me to nurse. (Ahh... the Adeline that we know and love!) I nursed her until she was not quite asleep, gave her back to Daddy and they headed back to bed.
Scoreboard :
Adeline - 1
Parental Units - 0
3 comments:
Ha!
This is very similar to what Joey and I wind up doing. I set a time limit of at least 3 hours between nursing and Joey comforts Henry at the other night wakings. When Henry gets to upset (happens about half the time), I'll take over anyway.
Enjoy the couch. :)
You didn't really think it would be that easy, did you? Emmy and Addie both know what they want and don't really give up until they get their way...I like to think they are just much smarter than other babies. Gifted!
Hee hee, maybe Robert could actually learn to nurse http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/miscarticles/milkmen.html
... wouldn't that make for an interesting conversation starter!
Post a Comment