Tuesday, August 21, 2007

baby picasso?

So a friend of mine took the most adorable pictures of her little boy (same age as Adeline) finger painting for the first time. She did it in the tub so that the mess was contained and the clean up was easy. Genius, I thought. I just *knew* Adeline would be all into it and I was off to buy some finger paints and paper.

Turns out Adeline could care less about the finger paint. She was WAY more into the tub drain than the paints. I'm not even sure if she noticed that there was paint. Sigh. It wasn't a total loss, though. She did enjoy crawling around in the tub in her her diaper and trying to eat the paper, which I guess is all you can really hope for at this age!

On a side note... the stinkin' paint did not come out of her pink diaper! Dang things said they were washable, but obviously not. They also said non-toxic. If Addie growns a third arm I'm going to be ticked!

Before


Notice the paper under her belly as she tries to make it to the drain... I think she was experimenting with body painting.


Yummy?


Nope.

3 comments:

Allen Family said...

What fun!!!

Lindsay H said...

That is so cute! What a great idea!!

steph said...

Awwww, I'm glad Addie had fun, even if she didn't paint a whole lot!