Monday, April 9, 2012

wildflowers


The wildflowers are so lovely this year. The kids and I have admired them as we drive down the highway every day this spring. And to my surprise, the kids were actually excited when I told them we were going to get up early one morning so that I could take pictures of them playing in a field of wildflowers. Excited. Their little gift to me, I guess. I do love some of the pictures we got.





We met Adeline's dear friend, Sabrina and her Mommy (who just so happens to be my dear friend) out in the field as well and I snapped a few pictures of the girls together. They've been friends nearly all their lives and I just adore hearing their little whispers and giggles. They are such sweet girls.



And as a fun little treat when we finished with pictures, confetti eggs!