Tuesday, August 9, 2011

a week with mymaw

Adeline, Hayes and I got to spend a week with Mymaw back in July. Linda invited us to attend Vacation Bible School at her church, so that was the primary reason we went up there. But really it was just a nice excuse to plan a visit. We had such a great time. We are truly blessed to have family close enough to pop over whenever we want.

I didn't get any pictures during vbs because Linda and I were busy wrangling a class of wild 3 & 4 year olds. Don't get me started on how she tricked me into that job! :) But I did pull the camera out briefly on a trip we took to a tiny little zoo in Gainsville, TX. It is such a charming place. It was scorching hot when we went, but we have already planned a trip back in the fall.










{Is this face starting to look familiar?}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pictures!

-Natalie