I'd say it's the #2 topic of conversation around Austin. #1 being the fact that everyone in this darn city is sick or just getting over being sick. At least one person per household. No family is exempt. The germs this season are relentless.
Anyway, back to the snow. Slightly less than last year, but still enough to almost cover the grass. Hayes was up at 5:20am on our snow day, so he and Robert made the first tracks in the snow while the rest of us slept. We did make it out a little to play a few times later in the day, but it was short lived each time. What can I say, they were cold. They live in Texas.
Poor Claire has the flu. She was stuck inside most of the day recovering. She did go out once in the very early morning (note the pajamas), but then spent the rest of the day resting and watching movies.

{He's not eating it, I promise.}







No comments:
Post a Comment