Tuesday, January 18, 2011

nearly every single day...

This is how Hayes falls asleep nearly every single day for his nap. I took this picture back in September when we had just started letting him have books in his bed:


{September 2010}

I was telling a friend of mine about it the other day and I decided I needed a few more pictures. It's awfully cute. These are his naps so far this week...


{Sunday}


{Monday}


{Today}

Who wants to bet I'll be able to take the same picture when he's 30? Though he may be totally over Angelina Ballerina by then. And it might be a little creepy at that point to have his mommy sneaking in to take pictures of him while he's sleeping. *Sigh*... just the thought of him being that old makes me want to scoop him up and snuggle him while I still can.

1 comment:

Alison Randall said...

I love these. I can definitely picture him doing that at 30, too. Maybe you can get his wife a camera for their wedding present, so she can continue the photojournalism.