Sunday, January 2, 2011

christmas

Just a few pictures from Christmas this year. We had a fabulous time with family. All grandparents were in attendance, which explains the bounty of gifts. I really didn't take a whole lot of pictures. The pictures here from Christmas morning are actually taken by my dad. I really wish I had a picture of the three kids as angels and shepherds during the Christmas pageant, because they are just so adorable. But... Claire had taken her costume off by the time the service ended and we didn't have time for a photo shoot beforehand. Heaven forbid the Shelton family actually make it somewhere early.

{Shepherd boy}


{Angel Adeline}


{Rocket launcher Claire}


{Note how dark it is outside. 6am.}

1 comment:

Katie Eaton Photography said...

I was just about to ask if you opened presents at night?! But -- there it was... 6A. Nice work Shelton kids! Next year -- 5!