{Invitations}



{The party table}

{Tiny hats... I had to take these pictures super quick... see the little hands already arriving?!}

{Tiny treats... tiny candied apples, mini cupcakes and tiny cakes}

{Tiny drinks... there were also 'tiny' cans of coke and 'tiny' juice boxes on ice in the tub}

{Tiny decortations}

{Tiny favor bags full of tiny toys... and a tiny mailbox to leave tiny notes for the birthday boy}


{A few of the tiny guests}



{Everyone got to make their own 'tiny' pizza for dinner}

{Hayes retreated to the glider when we started singing 'Happy Birthday' to him}

{Last was the smallish piniata filled with tiny candies}




Such a fun, fun party to plan and I think everyone had a great time! There are so many great ideas for 'tiny' parties online. I almost want to do another one next year. When does he stop being tiny?
6 comments:
So cute!!
We would have come, but our family is not tiny....go big next year and maybe we can come ;)
Awww -- too cute.
Super cute idea. That's a pretty cool party for a 2 year old! Nice job mama!
Oh and most importantly, Happy Birthday Hayes! Sorry I missed it!
Paige-just saw this from a link on Addie's blog. What an adorable, perfect little (tiny) party! Love it!
Post a Comment