Thursday, September 23, 2010

lucky boy

Today was a good day for Hayes. He is a lucky boy.



Lucky because... first off, he got a new sandbox from Geegee and Papa. Robert and my dad built it last weekend and it is beautiful! We knew Hayes would love it, but we didn't anticipate having to pry him out of it to go inside and open more presents. Even the promise of cupcakes and a new dump truck couldn't lure him inside. We finally had to carry him inside, kicking and screaming, to open his other presents. Terrible, right? But seriously... the rest of us wanted some cupcakes!



Lucky because... he got a new dump-truck, a take apart crane (with power drill!), and new giant shovels/buckets for his new giant sandbox. Heaven.



Lucky because... he has two amazing little girls that love him silly.



Lucky because... um, cupcakes!





Lucky because... he finally knows the answer to "How old are you, Hayes?"



Lucky because... I gave him a sucker to ease the pain of two photo shoots in one day.












{He is yelling at me to give him the sucker here.}











{He got a little too juicy with the sucker, so I had to strip him down before we headed back to the car.}

4 comments:

Mindy said...

It makes my heart melt to see him in that suit! Slow down, Hayes. I can't believe you are 2!!

Katie Eaton Photography said...

Sooo cute. Looks like a fun time was had by all. Love the one of him sitting on the ledge.

Texas Slowpoke said...

Love the pics!! Becca asked if he was a grown up now now that he has that suit. :) I know his favorite Aunt sent him a gift too...are you withholding?

sheltonfamily said...

Ha. I'm withholding your gift for the party. The wrapping is too cute... I just want it to sit around the house a few more days. :)