We may be crazy, but we're giving early potty learning a go over here.
Started on Monday morning. Got out the little potty, explained it to him, then right off the bat he peed on it. A good sign. Enough to keep me going through the rest of the day. Hit or miss for the first few days, but lots of successes. He got better and better each day. It really surprised me how quickly he learned. Yesterday he was 100%... no accidents. Even stayed dry during nap.
Just one small issue... he has a harder time when he has any kind of pants or underwear on. I guess it feels a little like he's got a diaper on so he's less aware. Surely he'll get used to that soon. If not, I'm fine with him running around pant-less for a while longer. His bottom is delicious. :)



1 comment:
We'll chat about this next week. You go girl - or you go boy!!! I was just talking to Melanie about the signs West is starting to show... like digging in to get the poop ;)
so I'll be looking for boy advice soon! hope it's still going smooth!
Post a Comment