Addie is Tinkerbell. In case it wasn't very obvious (which it's not...), I wrote "Tinkerbell" on the back of her wings in glitter. Ah, the joys of homemade costumes! I made the all but the leotard. The skirt is a new favorite that has been worn daily, every waking moment since it came off the sewing machine. She loves it even though "green is not [her] favorite!" Luckily it twirls like the dickens, so that makes up for the green. I think I see a pink one in her future, though.


And Hayes was the cutest, squishiest little chick you've ever seen.

We trick-or-treated with our dear friends, the Dukes. Parker was a fireman, which I found completely appropriate, because he's destined to be a lady killer with those eyes!


3 comments:
Love it!!!
Great job!!
Sooo cute! any way I can commission you to make one of the twirly skirts for Miss Ruby? The girl also loves to dance and twirl.... love the homemade love...
Oh, come on, she totally looks like tinkerbell! ;) I second the motion on the skirt. Can you make several? Maybe start your own etsy business?
Post a Comment