Wednesday, September 16, 2009

cute conversation

In the car a few days ago...

A : Hayes, can you say "uh-oh?"
H : Uh-uh.
A : No, Hayes. I know you can say 'uh-uh' but can you say 'uh-oh'?
H : Uh-uh.
A : No, ooooh... for uh-oh.

p.s. I have about a zillion pictures still waiting to be downloaded from the past month. I will have a lot of catching up to do once I get those downloaded.

1 comment:

Ralphie said...

Hi there!

Great question! I totally agree with you about hesitating to bump up your ISO. I love keeping mine as low as possible.

So the rule of thumb is to never let your SS get lower than your lens' focal length. I have a 50mm, so I never let it go lower than that, and that's actually really pretty slow. With kids it needs to be higher. I would say at least 80-100. Keep your aperture wide open and that should help too. Also, each camera is different so do some experimenting to find out when it starts to get fuzzy.

Good luck and have fun!