Saturday, June 20, 2009

what... you can't tell?

Hayes is sick.

103.5 degree temp. He's been running a fever since Thursday afternoon. He had one decent night of sleep after the tubes went in (on Wednesday, which went well by the way), then started running a fever and can't get any good rest again. Poor kid can't catch a break.

Fever is the only symptom, but it is a high one and you can just tell he doesn't feel well.



What? You can't tell? Oh wait, try this one...



Yes, that's better. As I was saying... he's really not feeling well. The doctor thinks it is a virus. He ran some tests to rule out some of the other infectious possibilities and did a blood count which shows a slant toward virus. If it is a virus the fever should be gone within a few days. So now we wait. And snuggle.



Oh come on... work with me kid.

3 comments:

Allen Family said...

Poor baby...that's no fun :( Although they do seem to do a lot better with being sick than adults do! I would for sure be in bed (and without any smiles) if I had a temp like that!!!

Katie Eaton Photography said...

I think you're just making it all up. No baby I've ever known smiles when sick. ;)

Melanie Flinn said...

You are funny.