Me... not the machine. Although I guess technically it, too, is a sewing machine.
My latest creation... done without any clue about how it is supposed to be done. Again, don't look too close. Who has time to read books or follow a pattern when all you have is one nap time to get something finished?!
You are on a roll! I thought of you when Sagan asked (again) for patches on his dog pants. Yes, his beloved dog pajamas are nothing but holes now. Both knees and the butt crack are wide open. I might send them to you for repair. :)
4 comments:
You are on a roll! I thought of you when Sagan asked (again) for patches on his dog pants. Yes, his beloved dog pajamas are nothing but holes now. Both knees and the butt crack are wide open. I might send them to you for repair. :)
I want one 'sew' bad!!! :)
Paige - love all your sewing work you've done - and I love how much you are inspiring me... maybe next year.
I love it!!! Can't wait to see the unveiling of Hayes' room. :)
Post a Comment