Wednesday, February 25, 2009

look alikes

My family has been telling me that Adeline looks a lot like I did when I was her age.  I didn't really see it much until my sister sent me this picture.  I'm starting to see the resemblance.

(Katie took the picture of Adeline... isn't she getting really good?!)

We've discovered a look alike for Hayes as well.




Poor kid.

8 comments:

steph said...

Wow, Addie does look a lot like you!

And Hayes is way cuter than Rick Moranis. :)

Texas Slowpoke said...

So cute!!!!

Allen Family said...

So cute! Looks like Addie got her style from you too :)

Earth Mama Sarah said...

adorable and hilarious!

jteaton said...

This wins the February award for best blog entry.

Katie Eaton Photography said...

Ha! Love the picture of you ... my brother had those socks. I'm glad they have baby legs now! ;) Thanks for the props on the picture ... you're too kind! XOXO

Duke Family said...

Where did you ever get those glasses for Hayes? So adorable it's scary.

Alison Randall said...

I love everything about this post.